We're looking for an LA-based, freelance Art Director with a strong portfolio of highly visual design work spanning any and all digital channels. We want to see your skill, design process and personality.
The work at HAUS is diverse, and your role will be hands on. In addition to conceptualization and carrying the creative conversation with clients, you will also be designing, collaborating, prototyping and directing other designers.
- Concept and design rich, responsive digital experiences
- Develop information architecture and user experience flows or diagrams
- Conceptualize digital ideas that communicate the client's needs and values
- Art direct content creation such as film, copy and imagery
- Collaborate with other team members and share ownership of ideas and solutions
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Animation / motion design skills
- Basic 3D modeling / lighting / texturing
- Illustration / drawing skills
At HAUS, we help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all channels digital. We're multi-cultured and clicker-happy individuals experienced from working with the world’s most interesting, innovative and digitally savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to ‘harness the magic of online’. We've been recognized for our work by MTV, New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. We’re the first-ever to unite Aol, Google and Yahoo’s combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates- but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.