Executive Producer - Digital
We're looking for Los Angeles and San Francisco based Executive Producers with strong backgrounds in producing projects across any and all digital channels. In addition to delivering on scopes of work, managing teams of ux and ui designers, developers and project managers - you are excellent at working with clients. You roll your sleeves up and work side by side with clients to understand their business needs - identifying goals and project requirements to support clearly communicated objectives. You do not just take orders, you consult and guide projects towards success. You can navigate the process in a way that makes you invaluable to the relationship and project. You do not shy away from representing creative, and at every point, you evangelize the value of the creative digital work that we do.
The work we do at HAUS is diverse and special. You will be proud to be part of a team of some of the most talented digital craftsmen in the industry. Your contribution will include:
- Requirements gathering, and ongoing representation of requirements throughout a project
- Understanding business goals
- Translating feedback into actionable items for team members
- Consultation and education on digital production process
- Budget and timeline management
- Project management
- Resource management and allocation
- Client relationship and communication
- Keeping projects on track
- Presenting production plans to clients
- Leading and aligning teams/stakeholders
- An ability to present creative concepts
- 6+ years of experience working in Digital Production at a production company or the like
- Exceptional communication skills - written and presentational
- Strong leadership skills / ability to own projects and relationships
- Personality - you have a sense of urgency, but they never see you sweat!
- Solid understanding of both agile and waterfall workflows
- Expertise in all aspects of production
- Content creation background a plus
At HAUS, we help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all digital channels. We're multi-cultural and clicker-happy individuals working with the world’s most interesting, innovative and digitally-savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to ‘harness the magic of online’. We've been recognized for our work by MTV, New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. We’re the first-ever to unite Aol, Google and Yahoo’s combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates- but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.