Senior Producer - Web and Native Applications
We're looking for a San Francisco based Senior Digital Producer with a strong background in producing projects across any and all digital channels. You are excellent at delivering on scopes of work, managing teams of UX and UIdesigners, developers and project managers. You roll your sleeves up and work side by side with your team to meet the defined goals and project requirements and are able to clearly communicate status. You do not just take orders, you consult and guide projects towards success. You can navigate the process in a way that makes you invaluable to the relationship and project.
The work we do at HAUS is diverse and special. You will be proud to be part of a team of some of the most talented digital craftsmen in the industry. Your contribution will include:
- Representing and protecting project requirements
- Budget and timeline management
- Identifying scope creep
- Translating feedback into actionable items for team members
- Consultation and education on digital production process
- Ticket writing
- Backlog management
- Resource management
- Client communication
- Keeping projects on track
- Accountability to project, client and team
- 3+ years of experience producing web applications, native apps, and digital campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills - written and presentational
- Strong leadership skills / ability to own projects and relationships
- Personality - you have a sense of urgency, but they never see you sweat!
- Solid understanding of both agile and waterfall workflows
- Owner of Jira process on projects
- Content creation background a plus
At HAUS, we help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all digital channels. We're multi-cultural and clicker-happy individuals working with the world’s most interesting, innovative and digitally-savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to ‘harness the magic of online’. We've been recognized for our work by MTV, New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. We’re the first-ever to unite Aol, Google and Yahoo’s combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates- but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.