User Experience Designer
We're looking for a San Francisco based UX designer with a strong portfolio of thoughtful work spanning any and all digital channels. We want to see your skills, process and personality.
The work at HAUS is diverse, and your role will be hands-on. As a UX designer your involvement begins at the conceptual level and continues through requirements gathering, UI design, development, and QA. You will be required to provide UX thinking, direction, feedback and collaboration with team members in crafting top-of-the-line digital experiences.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide UX design, content strategy, and direction for responsive digital experiences for brands such as Uber, Facebook, Netflix, Snapchat and other top companies
- Concept, prototype, test, and iterate on sitemaps, user flows, diagrams and wireframes for responsive digital experiences and mobile applications
- Establish organized information architecture, functional specs, and content structures
- Provide feedback, recommendations, and test results to design and development teams that support functional specs and elevate user experience
- Push the envelope in making the work engaging, unique, and award-worthy
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interactive media & web design, psychology, sociology, or related field
- Great collaboration skills and eagerness to find elegant solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite, Sketch, Invision, Acture or your prototyping tool of choice
- Awareness of technical limitations and opportunities with responsive development
- Copywriting experience
- Animation / motion design skills
- Basic 3D modeling / lighting / texturing
- Illustration / drawing skills
At HAUS, we help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all digital channels. We're multi-cultural and clicker-happy individuals working with the world’s most interesting, innovative and digitally-savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to ‘harness the magic of online’. We've been recognized for our work by MTV, New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. We’re the first-ever to unite Aol, Google and Yahoo’s combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates- but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.