We’re looking for an experienced WebGL developer to freelance from our LA studio.
LA Based submissions only! This position is for contract on-site in our LA office.
- Extensive knowledge of WebGL / OpenGL
- Good knowledge GPU programming (GLSL)
- A strong knowledge and passion for physics, fluid dynamics
- An understanding of modern high performance rendering techniques
- A structured way of working regarding profiling, debugging and planning
- Integrate into a team and work with an existing codebase
- Communicate your ideas and cooperate with others on your code
- Gauge your tasks and skills
- To become part of a competent and effective team
- To write fast and beautiful GPU code
- To develop technologically modern software
At HAUS, we help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all channels digital. We're multi-cultured and clicker-happy individuals experienced from working with the world’s most interesting, innovative and digitally savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to ‘harness the magic of online’. We've been recognized for our work by MTV, New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. We’re the first-ever to unite Aol, Google and Yahoo’s combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates- but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.