User Interface Designer
We're looking for a Los Angeles or San Francisco based digital UI designer with a strong portfolio of highly visual work spanning any and all digital channels. We want to see your skills, process and personality.
The work at HAUS is diverse, and your role will be hands-on. As a UI designer your involvement begins at UX and continues through design, development and into QA. You will be required to provide design, creative direction, feedback and collaboration with team members in crafting top-of-the-line digital experiences.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide UI design and direction for responsive digital experiences for brands such as Uber, Facebook, Netflix, Snapchat and other top companies
- Concept and design rich, responsive digital experiences that follow brand guidelines and meet the client's brief
- Help develop and evolve information architecture and user experience flows and diagrams
- Provide art direction for content creation including film, copywriting, photography, illustration and animation
- Push the envelope in making the work engaging, unique and award-worthy
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interactive media & web design or related field REQUIRED
- Great collaboration skills and eagerness to find elegant solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe CC Suite and Sketch
- Animation / motion design skills
- Basic 3D modeling / lighting / texturing
- Illustration / drawing skills
At HAUS, we help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all digital channels. We're multi-cultural and clicker-happy individuals working with the world’s most interesting, innovative and digitally-savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to ‘harness the magic of online’. We've been recognized for our work by MTV, New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. We’re the first-ever to unite Aol, Google and Yahoo’s combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates- but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.