Jr. User Experience Designer
HAUS is looking for a Los Angeles based Jnr. User Experience Designer with a portfolio of work consisting of visually-driven experiences for the web, native apps for touch devices, and digital products. We are interested in your process, the tools you've mastered and the passion you bring to your work.
- 1+ years of UX, IA, or interaction design experience
- Proficiency with Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC
- Ability to quickly generate wireframes, user-flows, sitemaps and clickable prototypes
- Internalize, synthesize and simplify large amounts of information in making streamlined, scalable user experiences
- Ability to tackle complex problems and find elegant, simple solutions
- Ability to process user behavior analytics and implement UX improvements accordingly
- Ability to work closely with design and development teams in creating experiences that transcend expectations
- Academic background in human-computer interaction or psychology
- Business, marketing, strategy or eCommerce background
- Visual design experience
- Axure prototyping experience
What We Offer
We're an eclectic melting pot for design, code and film making. Our entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity for trying out the untried and improving the proved is not an opportunity for you, it's an opportunity to find what is the greatest in you. We work with the world's foremost brands who look to us to provide them with branding experiences for a connected generation. It's challenging work and the stakes are high, but we like to believe the rewards are even bigger— so bring your ambitions. We've invested heavily in creating an energetic, collaborative environment where creativity can flourish and where we celebrate the success of each team member.
We help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all digital channels. We're multicultural, click-happy individuals with years of collective experience working with the world’s most interesting, innovative and digital-savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to ‘harness the magic of online’. We've been recognized for our work by MTV, New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. We’re the first ever to unite AOL, Google and Yahoo’s combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates— but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!