We're looking for an Los Angeles based digital designer with a passion for rich, interactive user interfaces and a portfolio of work showcasing visually-driven digital design.
The work at HAUS is diverse— your projects will range from collaborating with the creative team on innovative solutions, to designing banner ads and websites, to walking a client through a design concept. You will be working alongside AD's and CD's to design, ideate, prototype and push pixels around.
- 2+ years of previous digital design experience
- Concept and design rich, responsive interfaces
- Conceptualize digital ideas that communicate the client's needs and values
- Collaborate with other team members and share ownership of ideas and solutions
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Branding / Identity design experience
- Awareness of technical limitations and opportunities with responsive development
- Animation/motion design skills
- Illustration / drawing skills
- 3D modeling / lighting / texturing
We’re an eclectic melting pot for design, code and film making. Our entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity for trying out the untried and improving the proved is not an opportunity for you, it’s an opportunity to find what is the greatest in you. We work with the world's foremost brands who are thought leaders in their respective industries and they look towards us/you to provide them with branding experiences for a connected generation that fits their mold. It’s challenging and the stakes are high, but we would like to believe the rewards are even bigger- So bring your ambitions. We invested heavily in creating a collaborative environment where it can flourish and where we care for each others success and can take pride in the work.
We help brands reach a connected generation by creating experiences and services across all channels digital. We're multi-cultured and clicker-happy individuals experienced from working with the world’s most interesting, innovative and digitally savvy brands.
Google named us a company who knows how to ‘harness the magic of online’. We've been recognized for our work by MTV, New York Times, Mashable, TheFWA and TechCrunch. We’re the first-ever to unite Aol, Google and Yahoo’s combined online reach in streaming the Presidential Debates- but all of that still pales in comparison to the joy we get from seeing someone interact with our work with a giant smile on their face.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!