HAUS in Los Angeles is looking for a hands-on Creative Director who can join our collaborative and diversely talented team. We're looking for someone that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty by pushing pixels as well as leading the creative conversation with clients and internal teams. The ideal candidate will have an exciting portfolio displaying their passion and talent for crafting amazing digital experiences. A Creative Director's responsibilities at HAUS will include:
- Leading a small team of designers in creating solutions to meet client requirements.
- Collaborating with design and development teams, providing feedback, direction and design assistance to junior team members.
- Carrying the creative conversation with clients and presenting work in a clear and compelling way.
- 5+ years experience in design-related field, with a keen understanding of digital/online experiences
- Experience managing and collaborating with a team of designers
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite and Sketch
- Understanding of the limitations and benefits of responsive design, HTML, CSS and native apps
- Eagerness to create award-winning work without settling for mediocrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As digital craftsmen trained and tested in the fires of production, we were born to make. We’re high output and low maintenance. Each member of our tight-knit, diverse team of craftsmen, designers and tinkerers understands that his or her contribution can mean the difference between work headed for greatness and accolades or the overpopulated plains of mediocrity. We set the bar high in all facets of our work. This is what it means to be Made in HAUS.